View recent reviews.
Very helpful in choosing the best wool for a sweater for my grandchild. The Baby Marino turned out to be an excellent choice!
Symfonie Yarns Terra color
meet Symfonie Yarns Terra – the ultimate yarn for sock makers and much more!
- Composition: 75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon (Fingering)
- Weight per skein: 100 grams / 415 meters
- Maintenance: Machine washable on a mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean/iron. Dry flat.
- Knitting tension: 28-32 stitches / 32-40 rows per 10 cm
- Needle thickness: 2,25-3,25mm
- Crochet Hook: C (2,75mm) – D (3,25mm)
Terra is a resilient mix of 75% merinowool and 25% nylon, specially designed for sturdy socks and sustainable projects. Enjoy 15 hand-dyed colors from our Viva palette and 10 new multi-colour combinations, each in a generous 415m skein. Get on it and create with Terra, the yarn that takes on any challenge.
1: Super fine
Symfonie Yarn Terra colour
Only logged in customers who bought this product can write a review.