Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3
Joy to knit- knitting notebook hard cover 3 variants
"Joy to knit” – a unique notebook for crafting.
The main purpose of a “Joy to knit” notebook is to organize your crafting notes. The pages are systematically structured for easy viewing, and all information about the started project is in one place. The notebook has a click system, so you can delete, insert and change pages.
Included in the notebook:
- table “Important dates in my life”;
- table “My projects”;
- table “My thread stock”;
- table “My repeat knits”;
- yarn and pattern wish lists;
- project template pages, so you can keep track of information about 28 projects (4 pages for each project);
- ruler for centimeters and inches;
- monthly plans for major milestones;
- handy tables for needle sizes and thread weights;
- color inspiration cards;
- list of knitting abbreviations with instructions;
- a special yoga series for hobbyists to keep your muscles subtle, collaboration with feminini.lv yoga studio;
- many helpful size charts and charts e.g. yarn weights, yarn weight ruler, women's, men's, baby- and children's sizes, sweater calculation ratios, size charts for socks, mittens, hats, and so on.
- 3 patterns from desiqner https://www.ravelry.com/designers/zanete-knits and https://www.ravelry.com/designers/jekaterina-dmitrijeva
- cover design with illustration;
- hard cover;
- click opening system, pages easy to adjust;
- cover dimensions – 18 x 23,5 x 4 cm;
- page size – A5; - in English;
- made in Latvia;
The colors in the images may differ from the colors of the product in real life.